The New Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT) products have increased their presence considerably in the flooring industry due to their extreme durability, impenetrability to water and moisture, and advancements in photo-realistic appearance.
Darmaga is proud to offer LVT’s in styles and textures resembling tile and plank – so well done in fact that it’s hard to tell it’s not the real thing. The products also lend themselves well to the DIY installer due to their easy installation nature and affordability. It is very versatile product that can be used in condo’s and above or below grade.
If you are interested in vinyl plank flooring, Darmaga Hardwood Flooring also offers luxury vinyl tiles (LVTs) that can mimic the look of engineered or solid hardwood plank flooring. Contact us for more information about our plank flooring options.
Darmaga Hardwood Flooring Ltd. carries a wide range of contractor flooring supplies such as vinyl flooring adhesive, hardwood flooring nails, staples and other supplies for contractors, DIYers, designers and home renovators. In fact, we offer one of the most comprehensive inventories of flooring installation supplies in the GTA.
Why Consider 100% Waterproof Vinyl For Your Flooring
- Vinyl is a waterproof product , which means that it can be installed in any area in the home.
- Vinyl is warm, quiet, & comfortable to walk on.
- Vinyl is resilient to wear & tear because of the textures.
- Vinyl is affordable as high end laminates.
- Vinyl plank flooring is installed by a click system, which means any do-it-your-selfer can install.
- Vinyl is a new trend of flooring for use in all applications, residential, rentals, & commercial.
- Vinyl is available in a large range of colours, & designs, you can get planks or tiles.
- Vinyl are available in different series which will have different widths, & lengths.
- Vinyl products generally have an underlay attached, can be cork, or others, which help with sound, warmth, & comfort.
- For most applications no additional underlays are required, except concrete applications, it is best to use a poly underlay.
Stop By and Talk to Us About:
- Gluedown Adhesives
- Urethane Adhesives
- Water Base Adhesives
- Multi Use Adhesives
- Floating Floor Glues
Are you looking for self adhesive vinyl flooring tiles? You can talk to us about those too!